One last time 💜 by Priyanka Pradeep on 18/11/22

Image
 The day has arrived... I officially graduated from Mar Theophilus Training College. The journey started on 6th Jan, the urge to write the blog was purely coz of my love to pen down moments. As it went down it became a routine. When it was said that we need to update blog as part of our course  i initially felt stressful . I didn't want others to be in any trouble coz of my daily update . When it all came to an end am happy that my blog actually turn out to be useful 💜 (especially 4th sem😂) Lots to share but I think some should be left as such coz we might ruin the beauty with which it's inked in the mind. All i have to say is a big thankyou to all those who were with me in this journey 💜 Mirage moments ends here with the hope of unfolding a new chapter some day 💫

Cardamom and commission 😆by Priyanka Pradeep on 27/09/22

 After days and days run finally commission day is here. I had general and physical education viva today , with two bags  heavily loaded reached College by 9

Went straight to my class and kept my optional works in the side room . Anusha and Anjitha Chechi was there preparing for the viva. I joined them , i had physical education viva first so,  took the record and started learning.

Within few minutes we were asked to go to the respective halls . Surely was i tensed , the cool way  in which the sir interacted made me relaxed. Sir was soo nice and pleasant. I with a smile wished him . After buliding a good rapport sir asked few questions to which i answered with full confidence. Sir before letting me go wished all the best for my future ventures .


After lunch i had my General paper viva. With my Project and MCQ book headed to  library.  Maam asked few questions from the MCQ book which i managed to answer correct . Then she asked me to explain my project, i summarised it .

Overall the general viva too went smooth 😊

The tension filled day came to an end with a hot cardamom tea 🍵 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ormmiykkuvan..... by. Priyanka Pradeep on 6/10/21

THE GIRL WHO INSPIRED ME by Priyanka Pradeep on 15/2/2021

THE FIRST DAY :ORIENTATION by Priyanka Pradeep 6/1/2021