One last time ๐Ÿ’œ by Priyanka Pradeep on 18/11/22

Image
 The day has arrived... I officially graduated from Mar Theophilus Training College. The journey started on 6th Jan, the urge to write the blog was purely coz of my love to pen down moments. As it went down it became a routine. When it was said that we need to update blog as part of our course  i initially felt stressful . I didn't want others to be in any trouble coz of my daily update . When it all came to an end am happy that my blog actually turn out to be useful ๐Ÿ’œ (especially 4th sem๐Ÿ˜‚) Lots to share but I think some should be left as such coz we might ruin the beauty with which it's inked in the mind. All i have to say is a big thankyou to all those who were with me in this journey ๐Ÿ’œ Mirage moments ends here with the hope of unfolding a new chapter some day ๐Ÿ’ซ

THE GIRL WHO INSPIRED ME by Priyanka Pradeep on 15/2/2021

 Monday morning, reached college early straight to class which welcomed me with pretty smiles. First class was by Giby mam she started off with asking questions to check if we revised or not after which she continued her class.

Maya miss hour was followed. Topic- naturalism was taught. A video related to was also shown by miss which somehow aroused a patriotic and what should I say some kind of positive energy within me.





Optional period followed since miss was absent we headed to library where we spend a quality time. I took two books related to my academics. After which headed to the reading room. Apart from going through the books that I took, I also looked around and went through the college articles and the campus pulse. 







We all enjoyed lunch and then rushed to auditorium to attend the last talent hunt day. Malayalam optional was the first to perform. There programs were so intense and energetic that I too felt the urge to dance. 

With Social science the talent hunt of 2020 - 2022 offically ended. Colourful performance was there trademark. Amidst the group my attention specifically went to one girl who was not at all confident. Her face clearly said this! Iam pretty sure all this was new to her. She still tryed which really made my day. The solo song she sang was really beautiful. Even though I don't recollect her name nor I personally know her, I made sure to congratulate her before heading back home.




This ordinary day thus became special because of that girl who tryed to break out from her comfort zone. Who in future I believe would rise like a fire that would lighten and inspire many life's...  



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ormmiykkuvan..... by. Priyanka Pradeep on 6/10/21

THE FIRST DAY :ORIENTATION by Priyanka Pradeep 6/1/2021